Now, just because you have never done blow off the belly of a dead hooker does not make me the bad person.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sprung on Spring!

  I am not the type of person that goes all spring crazy, but I do find myself slamming my head against the wall of winter in the Gulf-o-Mexico and praying for the heat I crave. I crave the green plants, the flowers blooming and the smell of a thousand blossoms I will never know the name of. All the things I love about the South.
  The Gulf will soon be warm enough for swimming and the dreams of water will stop again. No more pitiful trips to the beach to stare at the freezing waves where occasionally I will even work up the nerve to get my feet wet. The water from the Gulf is incredibly warm and soft, natures version of a dirty hot tub, but with a lot more jelly fish then normal tubs.
  I am crossing my fingers that nothing will stand in the way of me and the Gulf this year, last year was a boring bowl of shit because of man made disasters, this year? I want my beach life.

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! My Gin is back!!!! And I must say, My Sweet, you have a knack for wiping out all my previously held grudges against FL... 7 months pregnant in the oppressive heat, smack dab in the center of the hell that is Orlando celebrating the first Day Without An Immigrant. Is that a tear in my eye or an infectious disease? The picture you paint is divine and keep an eye on that awesome porch of yours as you may soon have a bottle-blond stalker nestled near the lemons :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. Orlando is Hell...HHHHEEEELLLLL!!!!

    ReplyDelete